Tuesday, July 18, 2006

KNITTING??? Is this a KNITTING blog?!

My, you'd think I'd forgotten! You'd think I'd have forgotten how to knit with how busy I am working to get Pawsitive Steps going well and keep all the balls in the air! I've had a lot to juggle lately! But I cannot complain. How can we when I know that my struggles are nothing compared to the suffering of so many who are facing much worse or harder things than I am. I really wish I could get healthy, stop the migraines and other medical issues... I think about all that I could do if I felt and was WELL, but alas, I don't want to complain, just a wish...

SO... knitting...my stress reliever. Yes, or sometimes NO...
Unfortunately, no camera today, but hopefully will have pictures soon. I've picked up the needles here and there and made progress on my Denim Blue Shrug, and the Flower Basket Shawl. The latter is giving me fits at the moment. Something is off, I was knitting while waiting for an MRI and missed something (which I have done with FBS before!) so I think I should keep Doctor Visit Knitting to more simple things - I'll have to go through my WIP's and see if I have anything small and conveniently transportable.

But, regardless, It is good to knit again!

No comments: