Monday, September 18, 2006

Preemie Knitting

Swedish Hospital and the Washington March of Dimes has a special event going that has even me knitting baby clothes - other than for adorable Mr. Clark Adams, that as! And NO, we're not pregnant!
The weblink is here: Preemie Clothing Drive. A lady in my water aerobics class brought the information to the pool and asked if we'd all help. I've got one blanket on the needles and plan to cast on another tomorrow while I take my mother to her doctor appointments. Maybe I'll even do a hat?
I hope to have camera access soon so I can post a few pics, as I really have been knitting and I am hoping I can sneak a photo of the baby blanket my MIL is knitting for the drive on here as well. It is very pretty! She says she can't knit anymore, but I saw the yarn, needles and about 4 inches of work done the other day... she's inspired, that's what she is!!!

No comments: