Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Boat Show

Is it really possible that I have now worked my 13th consecutive Seattle International Boat Show??? WOW! This year, I actually got to go and look around at all of the really cool boats! It is amazing... when you get to see them all, they are so beautiful! It is also great to see all of my friends and everyone I know. Getting to talk about Yacht Dogs and catch up on news, meet new people, it is so much fun! Best of all, my friend Kim, came with me one day - enabling me to really take a break and play in the boats - and we participated in the C.A.S.T. For Kids charity fishing game. We both did really well, making it on the final board; I beat my first score on my second try and with a little coaxing, Kim went again and beat my best score by 3 points! Way to go!!!!

No comments: