Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blogging Backwards

I haven't had a great desire to post this year, mainly because George is gone and without his incredible antics, I have lost a lot of my drive. That isn't to say, however, that I don't absolutely LOVE and ADORE Art & Amber and at this very moment I am missing them terribly. I have been out of town for going on 3 weeks now and tomorrow I come home. While I wouldn't say "homesick" is the right word for how I feel, I miss them, and the rest of my family and friends and I am so looking forward to seeing you all again.
It has been quite a little adventure that I've been on and I think I'll use the next few posts to tell the tale, but for now, I will sign off by saying that I truly had a lot of fun, I learned a lot about myself and other people ...and I met many interesting people... and managed to overcome some pretty bizarre and scary moments during this little journey.
I think the thing I probably missed more than anything were... hugs.
(and puppy kisses, which I managed to find a few of; Thanks, Dejah!)

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Hi Gayle!
Just stopping by to say hi.
how have you been.
Do you need more stitch markers?
Talk soon

Anonymous said...

Puppy kisses for you any time my friend... ruf! ruf!