Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Maverick

My neighbor got a new roommate and he is really cute!!!!

In fact, I think I am in love! Of course, with a face like that and a body to match, how could a girl not be? He is definitely a Babe Magnet! (Of course, my neighbor, who already thinks I am a freak is probably reading this and is now making plans to move... ha ha...)

But he is so adorable!!!George & Amber were quite excited to meet their new friend!


Amber, who is 13, was having a ball and I really enjoyed observing the play bows and body language that dogs use to communicate. She was having so much fun! I remember when she was just a little tyke. My how time flies!George says, "How did I ever FIT in such a tiny package??" Maverick had some pretty good ideas of what would be fun, after all there are so many things to learn, explore and do!

Like eating Dad's pants...
and... everyone should know that....
When sneaking up on "lions" ...
...POUNCE!!!! But only from behind, of course...



You know, one of the best things about dogs, is that they are so accepting, loving, and once you are welcomed into their pack, that's it. You're there. Done Deal. It's pretty rare and very extreme to be extricated or pushed out. It is very neat to witness first hand, the wonderful instincts that play out when a pack welcomes a new member, especially a baby - they were so gentle - into their fold...

No comments: