Thursday, October 13, 2005

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog! I am quite excited and glad that you decided to stop by. I won't be posting any longer at my old MSN blog, so be sure to mark this page for the future!

Oh, so much has been happening here, I am not sure where to begin! The Yacht Dogs Yacht Club has been keeping me busy and we are very glad to have Richard moved back here to Seattle where he belongs. It means things have been a bit hectic, but we are working through it I am just tickled to have him here! Art and Richard went fishing last Sunday, something they hadn't done in years. They came home & said that they'd "had a great boat ride!" which I guess means I will hold the record for big Bass, at least this year.

I've been knitting a Flower Basket Shawl and been finding that I'm frustrated with it. Actually, that isn't true, I'm enjoying it. I'm frustrated with me. I should be knitting well enough by now not to be making stupid mistakes and having problems. So, I set it aside for a day or two and let it rest and will pick it up and see it I can get a clear head about it soon. I've lots of other WIP, but I really want to do this one!

I got to spend some time with my Uncle Art last week. He's got the most adorable Westie, Maggie, and is getting settled into their new home. Isn't she adorable?


Well, I think that will be a wrap for today, George seems to think it is lunch time and is getting impatient. Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to say hello!

And please check out our favorite site, other than blogspot, the YDYC at http://www.yachtdogs.org

Boating with Man's Best Friend!

Hugs,

Gayle "FYRKRKR"

No comments: